
I'm in a country where celebrating birthdays is not the norm, but you still managed to be creative and make this day a special one for me. I treasure everything you did today my only love. Your efforts to chase up my friends to greet me. To brave the rains just to have my birthday cake. To stay up very late at night just to be the first one to greet me at midnight. I still wish you were here with me to share the cake with you and tell you how delicious your home-cooked spaghetti is. But with prayers, I know that this will be the last birthday I'll celebrate without your warm embrace. Thank you for everything. I love only you! I miss you.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Thank you my Nessie!
You held my hand at 4:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment