THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wedding Prep Update #8

GROOM'S SUIT



Weeks ago, I blogged about my baby's Edwin Uy bridal gown. Not to be outdone, I also had my trip to a clothes shop named Tango and Merger, or simply T&M. My baby helped me select a suit that is traditional yet edgy, like the best of both worlds. Apart from their wide collection of suits, Ness and I were very impressed by their in-store style consultant (I learned from another blog that his name is Fernan). He is very knowledgeable, has a really good sense of style (knows what's bagay for me), and truly knows his craft.


I also found out that Tango and Merger used to be two separate shops that merged together. Tango carries women's clothes and accessories, while Merger is a men's clothing line. Unfortunately, T&M does not have a website at this time. but you can check them out at the 3rd Level of SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City.


0 comments: